What makes the surgery special?
- 24 hour availability, 7 days a week
- Free Parking.
- Modern premises.
- Languages – English, Irish, German, Swiss- German, Afrikaans with understanding of Dutch.
- Wheelchair access.
- Pharmacies nearby.
- Suturing (stitches)
- minor surgery
- employment and driving test medicals
- childhood vaccinations
- flu vaccinations
- travel vaccinations
- blood pressure monitoring/management
- dermatology (acne treatment, unwanted hair removal and skin rejuvination with N Lite Laser and Chromolite)
- cryosurgery (wart, mole, skin tag and small skin cancer removal)
- smoking cessation
We are also able to offer a full complement of services including Family Planning, Women's Health, Pregnancy Care, Men's Health, Children's Health, and minor cosmetic surgeries.
For a more extensive list of our GP services, please click here.
Our general surgery hours are
9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Out of Hours GP Service
Our surgery has a GP on-call at all times in case of emergency, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please ring 091 862 220 outside of regular business hours to arrange an appointment.
Our facilites are fully wheelchair accessible.